Saturday, March 18, 2006

i shot a man in reno just to watch himm diiie

zero homework this weekend, well, excluding two trig problems which I will be doin in my first-period study hall of our half day on monday! so today was quite a lazy day. slept in. really did not a lot. had to start cleaning my room, which was just atrocious. utterly atrocious. there were so many clothes on the floor that i just had to pile them all on my bed to see their extent. psh i haven't even finished. i've decided i need to update a lot of the pictures in room! yeeeah.

my quote of the day, stolen from seasons 1.....

"ew! ew! ugly-naked guy got a thigh master!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Roberto said...

OH HOW I LOVE FRIENDS!!! I WATCHED THE WHOLE 10TH SEASON IN TWO DAYS AND CRYED WHEN IT ENDED :( WHY OH WHY DID IT HAVE TO END?!?!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Roberto said...

Did you really shoot a man in Reno?

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home