Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Soundboard for my Mind.

Never Forget.

This is what I am reminded of tonight.

Don't forget the times when you were weakest, even if you are strong now.
Don't forget the times you fell, even if you got picked up.
Don't forget the times you don't want to remember....

I am simply writing an essay for a scholarship-- but this truth came to mind:
I am who I am today because of what God did in my past. When I look back and think about some of the most difficult times I have experienced, it reminds me to be THANKFUL FOR TODAY and thankful for what God has done and where I am. It also reminds me not to take it for granted.

Just something to think about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Juli-
i am inspired just reading
this, so i know your
essay will be awesome.
You are such a steadfast
awesome girl and things are
gonna be GREAT for you

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home